Friday, July 27, 2012

Lindsey's Wedding


May 26 was such a happy day, as I got to watch one of my dearest friends walk down the aisle. Sweet Lindsey married James and Emma Kate and I were so honored to part of their special day.
It meant so much to me that Lindsey asked Emma Kate to be her flower girl. Truly, it was the sweetest gesture. I might have cried once or twice just thinking about how sweet it was. My mom made Emma Kate’s beautiful dress. It was dupioni silk and it had her initials monogrammed on the front.
Since the steps were so steep, I carried Emma Kate down the aisle.
And because she’s such a (heavy) little wiggle-worm, I passed her off to her daddy on the way down.
The wedding was beautiful and the reception was fun. And the best part is Lindsey is now Mrs. Warner!
Love you so much, Lindsey!

1 comment:

  1. Love you so much more, my dear friend! Seeing that precious dress gives me chills all over again! ;) Thank you for not only being such a big part of our special day, but also for letting EK be a part! Made the day such much more special, and there's no flower girl in the world more perfect than her! :)

    ReplyDelete