EK and I just got back from the doctor, and she weighed 18 lbs. 5 oz. ! She has gained a whole 2 pounds since her surgery back in May which is AWESOME! Dr. P. gave us permission to try liquids of any kind. He recommened starting with water. Emma Kate doesn't have to see her Pediatrician again until she turns 2. Other appointments we have coming up are: Cardiologist, Neurologist, Geneticist, and Pediatric Optometrist, and all of the usual therapy...sheesh. Please pray that we receive a good report from each of these appointments. Sometimes it can get a little emotionally draining.
YAY for weight gain!!! :) She looks soo cute with her cheetos!! Wish yall all the best with the rest of your upcoming appointments!! -Mandy
ReplyDeleteYou know we will be praying for all of her visits. What a positive joyful report so far! AND, I hear you will be working with Haylee this year at school. I'm SO excited about that! Love to you all! Judy Haynes
ReplyDelete