Thursday, July 8, 2010

Boston Med

Have y'all seen this show? I am usually NOT a fan of any type of medical show. I've never been an ER or Grey's fan, because I just can't stomach the medical side of those shows. BUT, I have been hooked on Boston Med. It's been so cool to see so many familiar sights on tv and say, "hey, been there, done that!" (not that going to Boston for open-heart surgery is the coolest thing in the world, but you know what I mean). It is hard to relive some of those moments, but I still can't seem to peel myself away from the tv. I feel so blessed to have been to such an amazing place as Children's Hospital Boston.


Well, tonight when I was watching, they showed the previews for next week, and I could not believe what I saw...Emma Kate's cardiac surgeon will be featured on July 15th! I started screaming like a little girl. I mean I've always thought of him as some sort of super hero, but now a celebrity and a tv star...get out of town!! How cool is that?? Here he is:




Dr. Fynn-Thompson, our real-life hero!!

I'm giddy! Creepy? Perhaps. :)

Oh, and if you want to know more about him or the show, you can go here:
http://thesmallandmighty.org/cast-and-characters.php
http://thesmallandmighty.org/cast-fynn-thompson.php

The episode will air July 15th at 9:00 on ABC!

3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome, Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am IN LOVE with this show and I told Matt last night to ask Trey if y'all watched it. I was kind of listening for EK's doc's name hoping I'd recognize it. So cool! Can't wait to watch next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Jessica and I have watched too! It is a strange flood of emotions as you recall being in those exact places. I have to look away the actual operations ; I am to queasy. Ha! Ha !Jessica,however,can watch anything!!! Margaret Woods

    ReplyDelete