So precious!! And look at all those cutie summer outfits! I have to know which ones you made! They are all so cute! It looks like Emma Kate is loving that slide. :)
Awwwwwwww, how I miss my baby girl. And you and Trey too!!! I NEED for y'all to come out! Soon! Can't believe how long her hair is getting. Such a big girl! LOVE you to the moon and back!!! Joy
Oh how adorable! Your baby girl Emma Kate is a picture of contentment, joy ,and yes, she is summertime personified!I love the painted toe nails just like her mommy! love ,Margaret
So precious!! And look at all those cutie summer outfits! I have to know which ones you made! They are all so cute! It looks like Emma Kate is loving that slide. :)
ReplyDeleteEK is too cute! it looks like y'all are having a blast!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwww, how I miss my baby girl. And you and Trey too!!! I NEED for y'all to come out! Soon! Can't believe how long her hair is getting. Such a big girl!
ReplyDeleteLOVE you to the moon and back!!!
Joy
Oh how adorable! Your baby girl Emma Kate is a picture of contentment, joy ,and yes, she is summertime personified!I love the painted toe nails just like her mommy! love ,Margaret
ReplyDeleteOh how I love this little girl!! And you!! Love, Claire
ReplyDelete