Let’s see…where to start. Well, since my last post was about Emma Kate starting school, we’ll start there. It was a rocky start trying to get her to go full days, so we backed off to a half a day, and let me just say…we have a much happier home. Emma Kate is getting used to her sweet, precious, wonderful teachers, and she even reaches out for them when they come to get her out of the car each morning. She is still very happy to see me when I pick her up in the afternoons and it melts my heart a little everyday to see her laugh and smile and hug me so tight when I pick her up. I guess absence really does make the heart grow fonder.
Now let me back track a little…Right before Emma Kate started school, she transitioned out of Early Steps and we had to say goodbye to these two sweet and very special ladies.

Stacey, Emma Kate’s PT

And, Danielle, Emma Kate’s OT
They had been Emma Kate’s therapists since she was an infant. They were so much more than therapists to Emma Kate. They were a constant encouragement to me, during a very difficult time in our lives. They are sweet friends to me and they will forever hold the most special place in my heart!
We also had Emma Kate’s THIRD birthday party…



And our 4th Annual Bluegrass Jam…


We celebrated Thanksgiving…

We went to the Christmas Tree Farm…

Twice, actually. We went a second time for Emma Kate’s first school field trip. Did I mention she slept through most of it?

Atleast I had fun!
We went to the Christmas parade…

We sent out Christmas cards…

And we had a great Christmas…



We went to Colorado…



With these cute friends…



And, I think that about wraps up the last two months...in pictures atleast.
Oh. And one more thing…

Emma Kate’s going to be a big sister. August 2011. We covet your prayers for a healthy baby and pregnancy.
…For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are you works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!
Psalm 139: 13-17
yay! i had a feeling about this :-) congratulations to you 3! what wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! How very exciting!!!! 4 exclamation points worth! :) Precious, precious pictures and memories you've shared. We are looking forward to seeing y'all!
ReplyDeleteOh man, I'm totally crying! This is the sweetest most adorable post ever. Ya'll are the most beautiful family both inside and out. I'm so very excited abou the baby. I will be praying.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful story of a super year for your family. Awesome, awesome pictures sum up just how much your hearts are filled with joy. Congrats on the pregnancy!!
ReplyDeleteJennTate Reitzell
Oh what wonderful news! I promise to pray for you my little sister in Christ. Thank you for the update so great to get caught up. Rejoicing with you, Trey and Emma Kate may God bless you and keep you in his tender care. Margaret Woods
ReplyDeletecongratulations rachel!!!
ReplyDelete"Wonderful are your works; my soul knows this very well!" Amen!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the blog! Love you four!
Adorable! We are blessed to have ya'll as friends and love you SO very much! In Christ, Lee
ReplyDelete