
Now, I don’t know about you, but now that Thanksgiving is over, I have turned my attention to Christmas. This morning I thought about Christmas shopping for the first time. It probably had something to do with the 8500 emails I had in my inbox this morning advertising black Friday sales. I did do a little Christmas shopping this morning via the internet and I thought to myself, “This is so easy. A few clicks of a button and the UPS man delivers it to my door. I like that.”
Maybe you’re like me. Maybe you have no idea what to buy for Christmas gifts, and you don’t want to fight the crowds or traffic. Maybe Pen and Parcel can help…
I think stationery makes a nice gift. Everyone loves a personalized gift and it’s great for anyone. Kids like stationery. Adults like stationery. And the teacher in me says that teachers will think stationery is a great gift too! Here are a few samples, but the options are endless.
















• Cards are sold in packages of 25.
• Paper choices available: watercolor, linen, or recycled. If you are local, you can stop by my house to see samples. Pearlescent paper (shimmery) is available for an additional $2.50/pack of 25.
• Pricing listed above is only for flat two-sided 4”x5.5” cards and 5”x7” cards, however many other size and shape options are available. Email me to inquire.
• Envelopes are included with your purchase.
• You can pick up your cards from me OR I can ship them to you for an additional $7.50.
• I will email a proof prior to ordering for you to approve.
• Once the proof is approved by you, you can expect your order to arrive within 3-5 days.
Folded stationery is also available! Email me at runglesby@gmail.com for questions.
Wishing you all a very happy start to the Christmas season, and praying that each of us remembers the reason why we celebrate Christmas in the first place. Though paper and presents are fun, there is so much more to it than that. May you each know Jesus as the greatest gift of all and remember that though he was born lowly in a stable, He died for our sins, and reigns forever as King!
For from Him and through Him and to Him are ALL things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.
Romans 11:36
Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete