Friday, October 26, 2012

My New Business Venture

Hello, there! 

I’ve had a little something up my sleeve and am excited to finally share it with you. For a while now, I’ve been wanting to start a little invitation/stationery/Christmas card/etc. designing business. I’ve done several things for myself and close friends, and have had so much fun that I’ve decided to expand things a bit. Since Christmas is less than two months away (eek!), I thought now would be a perfect time to kick things off by offering my design services for Christmas cards! Here are some samples of my work:





Interested in having me design a Christmas card for you?! Here's how it works:
• Cards are sold in packages of 25. 
• Paper choices available: watercolor, linen, or recycled. If you are local, you can stop by my house to see samples. Pearlescent paper (shimmery) is available for an additional $2.50/pack of 25. 
• Pricing listed below is only for flat two-sided 4”x5.5” cards and 5”x7” cards, however many other size and shape options are available. Email me to inquire. 
 • Envelopes are included with your purchase. 
• You can pick up your cards from me OR I can ship them to you for an additional $7.50. 
 • I will sell a digital file for $20 if you prefer to have them printed yourself. 
 • I will email a proof prior to ordering for you to approve. 
 • Once the proof is approved by you, you can expect your order to arrive within 3-5 days. 
• These cards are samples only. I will be happy to design a custom card for you at no additional cost. 
 • Contact me at runglesby@gmail.com for any questions! 



Thanks so much and please spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment