Monday, June 8, 2009

Still Doing GREAT!

Emma Kate is doing GREAT (see pics below). She is back on a pretty predictable schedule which is fantastic for her mommy and daddy (esp. since I started back to school today...boo). Check out her new two top teeth in the pictures below, and notice how great her incision is looking! Special thanks to Mindy and Keely for Emma Kate's BEE-U-TIFUL headband for the pictures :)

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful princess!!! Still looking forward to seeing you guys.
    Aunt Ann and Uncle Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, you were so not kidding! These pictures are pretty much the sweetest thing I've ever seen. They made my heart smile. I love you and my Emma Kate, and am so blessed to have you two ladies in my life.

    I love you with all of my heart.

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear from you all. Little Emma Kate is so cute. Great to hear that you are home and she is doing will. We are so blessed to have had you all in the room with Bryce.

    ReplyDelete