Oh goodness, she is PRECIOUS!! I'm so glad I found your blog because we seem to have alot in common! My little Linden, who happens to have an extra 21st chromosome, had her CAVC repair in Boston, too! We even have the same cardiologist, Dr. Brumund. We're from Eunice. My email is joeandbianca@yahoo.com. Email me sometime, I'd love to hear from you.
We're headed to Boston on July 20th for my baby's 2nd OHS for a mitral valve repair.
Aw, precious baby girl! So much fun! Love you, Emma Kate (and your sweet parents too)! :)
ReplyDeleteAuntie Lindsey
Oh goodness, she is PRECIOUS!! I'm so glad I found your blog because we seem to have alot in common! My little Linden, who happens to have an extra 21st chromosome, had her CAVC repair in Boston, too! We even have the same cardiologist, Dr. Brumund. We're from Eunice. My email is joeandbianca@yahoo.com. Email me sometime, I'd love to hear from you.
ReplyDeleteWe're headed to Boston on July 20th for my baby's 2nd OHS for a mitral valve repair.
Bianca