Friday, May 28, 2010

I Heart My Momma (and New York, too!)

My sweet momma is 60 today! In case I haven’t made this clear yet…let me tell you again that we had SO MUCH FUN celebrating her birthday in New York City! I thought that since today is her actual birthday, it would be appropriate for me to finally post some pictures from our trip. So here they are, and please excuse the lack of detail that should accompany each of these pictures, but I have a little 19 pound, wild child running loose around my house, and the longer I sit in front of this computer, the more things she finds to destroy…So, for today, the pictures will have to do all the talking :)

Times Square:


Grand Central Station


Shopping: J.Crew…my favorite! I hereby dedicate this picture to Lindsey and Kathryn. My two sweet friends who love this place as much as I do :)


Top of the Rock:






The Today Show:




Hey Amy!


Hey Lester!


NBC Studio Tour: We saw the studios for Bryan Williams, Saturday Night Live, and Jimmy Fallin-So FUN!!


F.A.O. Schwarz Toy Store…This place was oh so fun! I wanted to bring home one of everything for Emma Kate. Sadly (or maybe not so sadly), I resisted the urge.




Eloise at the Plaza…I was seriously jealous of the little girls that were about to have a tea party here…Every little girl’s dream!




Dinner Saturday night:


Mary Poppins-SO SO FUN!!


Mother’s Day Brunch…Best French toast I have EVER eaten…in my entire life!


Statue of Liberty:






Ellis Island:




So so fun, and so many great memories!

And, Happy Birthday Mom! I love you SO SO much!

2 comments:

  1. looks like fun! i have a camera question...i see you have a nikon. we have the D5000, but still use the lens it came with. what lens is that that your using and would you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I heart YOU, sweet friend! These pictures are too cute. Eloise, Mary Poppins on Broadway, AND J.Crew! I am green with envy! The smile on your sweet mother's face is priceless!

    P.S. I think we need a scrap date very soon so you can scrap these! ;)

    ReplyDelete