Friday, February 10, 2012

6 months



Where has the time gone, and how is it possible that it's already your half birthday?! Thomas, with each day you get more and more fun! You have quite a lot to say these days, but your favorite phrase is definitely "da da"! You talk about your daddy all day long. You are also all over the place and you want to crawl BAD! You've mastered the art of pulling your knees up under you, but you haven't figured out how to get up on all fours yet. It's really funny watching you try to crawl...it kind of looks like you're doing a stationary bunny hop. Even though you're not crawling yet, you still manage to get where you want to go by rolling around.







In the past month, you have really started "chunking up!" Maybe it's all of those new fruits and vegetables you've been eating! So far you've had rice cereal, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, green beans, peas, and peaches. You love them all, although you weren't sure about the peaches at first. I'm still having so much fun making all of your baby food! You eat a fruit and oatmeal in the morning, and rice and a vegetable at night. I can't wait to see how much you weigh for your 6 month check up in a few days. You are busting out of your size one diapers, but I'm determined to finish the box.


This month you've also started laughing out loud and it just might be the cutest thing I've ever seen. We've learned that you are really ticklish on your belly, so we know that's a sure way to get a laugh out of you! You are very friendly most of the time and give smiles out to almost everyone.




The exersaucer and Johnny jump up are keeping you entertained these days. You LOVE to jump! You also love to chew on your Sophie and I'm wondering if you might be working on some teeth?! I love your sweet gummy grin, so I'm in no hurry for teeth. You also still love your baths, and you love to watch Emma Kate play. She is such a sweet big sister.


Thomas you are so much fun! You are such a blessing and have been the sweetest little addition to our family. Happy half birthday to you!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cutie! I love the videos. He will surely be all over the house soon! Watch out when he figures it out!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete