Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Six Month Check Up



We went for Thomas' 6 month check up last week. I'm very thankful that we've only made well visits so far, and that we have all stayed healthy through this flu season. Thomas is doing great! Growing like a little weed, but still on the small side (10th percentile for weight and 32nd for height). He is eating like a little pig, so we'll see if he can catch up. We've made the jump to three meals a day, and he has LOVED everything I've given him to eat so far. He's had squash, green beans, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, peaches, pears, applesauce, and bananas. He also slept 8 straight hours Monday night which he has never done before! I'm hoping we've turned a corner and this is the beginning of a new habit. I felt like a new woman Tuesday morning! Amazing what a little uninterrupted sleep can do for a girl!!

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever.
Psalm 136:1

2 comments:

  1. so happy you got some good sleep! it really does make you feel refreshed. thomas is getting cuter by the day. i think he looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet boy. We love him so much! Glad to hear you are getting rest.

    ReplyDelete