Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Sprinkles to My Cupcake



Happy late Valentine’s day! Hope your day yesterday was filled with lots of LOVIN. We had a fun day of baking for all of our little Valentines.



Thomas and I made cupcakes while Emma Kate was at school and we delivered them yesterday afternoon. All of the little cousins got a cupcake with sprinkles and a balloon (red balloons and blue sprinkles for the boys...pink balloons and pink sprinkles for the girls). I think it’s so fun that my kids have ALL of their first cousins living within 15 minutes. I didn’t have that when I was little, so it makes it extra special.


Emma Kate also exchanged valentines with all of her little friends at school. Trey even surprised me with a babysitter (thanks, Honey, for keeping our kids!) and took me to dinner last night! Hooray for a night out!

And to Trey, Emma Kate, and Thomas...You're the sprinkles to my cupcake!


We love because he first loved us.
1 John 4: 19

1 comment:

  1. you are so cute!!! i mean, everything you touch is just adorable.... especially those kiddos :-)

    ReplyDelete