
At eight months, Thomas, you are EVERYWHERE and into EVERYTHING. You are a speedy little crawler and you have finally perfected the art of “getting down” once you pull up.
Your dirty little knees are proof that our floors aren’t so clean after all, and with your new little pincer grasp, you manage to find every speck of dirt and debris in the house, and eat it, of course. Along with the dirt, debris, bugs, plants, shoes, and everything else you’re NOT supposed to eat, you have added some new and more “grown up” foods to your diet. You love gerber puffs, cheerios, whole wheat bread, and small bites of banana. I’m anxious to try more, as you seem to really like “real” food. You also love feeding yourself, and you are good at it. This makes the mornings much easier on me, because now I can let you eat your breakfast while I get Emma Kate dressed and ready for school (Before you were trying to sit on her face, pull her hair, etc. while I was trying to take care of her. Jealous much?) You still don’t have any teeth yet, but your bottom two are ready to pop out any day now.
You have an awful lot to say these days. Your favorite sayings are: “dada”, “hey dada”, “golly golly”, and “wiggle wiggle”. You are… drum roll if you please…finally sleeping through the night, and that makes for one. happy. momma. Thank you very much.
You are such a happy little thing, and such a joy to have around. One of my favorite times of the day is when you wake up from a good nap. You talk and babble happily in your bed and then you squeal with delight when I walk in to get you out of your bed. You sound like a dinosaur, and sometimes I have to remind you to breathe, but it is very, very sweet, and I am so thankful for all of the time that we get to spend together.
No comments:
Post a Comment