
In honor of Mother’s Day, and my mom’s 60th birthday, my two sisters and I surprised my mom with a trip to New York City! We’ve all been scheming for months, and it was so fun (and such a relief—we are the three worst liars on the planet) to finally let her in on our fun secret!
On Thursday, we all met at the bank to surprise mom at work.

Everyone there was in on our secret, and they helped to stall her until we could all get in the lobby. Looks like she and Mr. Harry are talking serious business in there…

They came out of Mr. Harry's office and we were all standing in the lobby sporting our "I heart NY" t-shirts and holding balloons. I think this is when she said, “What in the world???”

We had her itinerary and her I Heart NY t-shirt wrapped up for her to open…

She was SO excited!

And, here we all are....ready to go! This is when we told mom that she should probably go home and pack-FAST!

Our flight left at 6:00 am the next morning, and we had the BEST time! I’ll be back soon with LOTS and LOTS of pictures!!
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father...
James 1:17
Oh my goodness! What a fun surprise!! Your mom looks so happy. :) I can't wait to see the NY pictures!
ReplyDeletesooooo sweet! it must of been a lot of fun to plan such a big surprise!
ReplyDeletei know you all had a wonderful time. i don't know how you kept the secret for soooooo long.
ReplyDeletei know i had trouble and i only knew for a few days.