Emma Kate LOVES to play in the grass and the dirt. She also LOOOVES to eat the grass and the dirt. And the leaves. And even the sticks. And as I watch her ingest these things, I keep repeating to myself, "God made dirt, and dirt don't hurt!"
And what a better friend to play in the dirt with than our big dog, Amos!
He likes to eat sticks too. Do you see how they are both eating sticks!? What kind of mother am I anyway?

Amos likes baseball too. I don't know where this baseball came from. We've never owned a baseball, and I'm thinking he stole it from a neighbor. If you are our neighbor who is missing your baseball...we have it. And we're sorry. And we'll give it back :)
But then Amos made it look WAY fun!
And she decided she LOVED it too!
..."Jesus said to him, "The one who has bathed does not need to wash, except for his feet, but is completely clean..."
John 13: 10
Isn't it a comfort to know that through God's grace, we can repent and our dirt will be washed away?
Happy Monday!








Clearly you have not been feeding her what she wanted to eat all this time. Wonderful post!
ReplyDeleteLove the dirty feet picture and the analogy to go along with it!
ReplyDelete