Oh. My. Gosh. Y'all, I put Emma Kate's hair in pigtails for the first time today. I know I'm partial, but seriously, there are no words for this level of cuteness. Instead, I'll leave you with pictures :)
Those pigtails and that outfit...too much sweetness to handle! Baby Gap needs to snatch Emma Kate up as their newest baby model. (By the way, ask Emma Kate if they make that cardigan, those jeans, and shoes in Aunt Lindsey's size...I want them for ME!) So cute, Mommy! :)
You're right! Words cannot describe this!! Send her to me. NOW!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose pigtails and that outfit...too much sweetness to handle! Baby Gap needs to snatch Emma Kate up as their newest baby model. (By the way, ask Emma Kate if they make that cardigan, those jeans, and shoes in Aunt Lindsey's size...I want them for ME!) So cute, Mommy! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, Rachel, she is growing up so fast! What a beautiful girl!
ReplyDeleteToo Precious!
ReplyDeleteShe is SSSOOOO cute!
ReplyDelete