Today marks a big day in history! Emma Kate finished her first whole jar of baby food EVER today! Gerber organic pear and wild blueberry, to be exact. We couldn't be more proud!





Blessed are those who
hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.
Matthew 5:6
SOOOOO very proud, sweet baby girl! I knew you could do it!(Mommy, I blame the dog food. Maybe it was so yummy that she decided she really does like food!) Tell EK if she keeps it up, Daddy will fix her salad and steaks!:) Love y'all!
ReplyDeleteHello! I am a friend of Jan's up here in Magnolia. She is always telling me about sweet Emma Kate and I finally remembered to get on your blog. It is wonderful! I am also a visitor of Holland - my 7 year old daughter has Rett Syndrome. What may seem like a little milestone to some (eating baby food)is definitely a cause for celebration! Good for Emma Kate!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, what a SWEETIE! Go Emma Kate!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!! Way to go, Emma Kate!
ReplyDelete