And, while I know that Easter is ALL about Jesus, and ZERO about bunnies, I did want to share a few very cute pictures from today. Special thanks to Evan and Claire, who supplied the oh so adorable bunnies for these pictures. And here is my shout out: Zachary Feed and Garden Supply has lots of very cute and sweet bunnies, just in time for Easter! Go get one :)






Now on the first day of the week Mary Magdalene came to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb.
John 20:1
those pictures are precious! EK is looking so big and grown up :-)
ReplyDeleteOh Trey and Rachel ! How adorable is that sweetie pie of yours and the cute little bunnies. Thank you for sharing these darling photos. God Bless you and your baby girl Emma Kate! Margaret Woods
ReplyDeletePS The dress has bunnies too! So cute!
Precious, beautiful Angel! Even more beautiful in person! Enjoyed spending some time on Easter Sunday with you guys.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the published font! I love it!
Already downloaded it!
Thanks and Much Love!
Aunt Ann