Just a quick update to let you all know that Emma Kate is feeling oh so much better! We are so thankful! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...




...And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will rasie him up...
James 5:15
So glad she is feeling better! I hope it was not a bug that you risk catching!
ReplyDeleteI noticed your subways...we are about to lay some in our remodeled bath. What did you use? Daltile? Were you pleased? Did you use side bullnoses?
You know it's inevitable that this blog will become like Darby's...a mix of kids, design, dogs, husband, and kitchen remodels! hahaha
I love that you noticed our subway tiles...They make me so happy! The first time I priced the subway tiles, the salesman wanted to get all "fancy" on me. He insisted that I needed the bullnoses, but his quote was a little out of this world. You could say I'm a bargain shopper, or maybe I'm just cheap, but I wasn't going to fall for that price and package. I found a wholesale tile and flooring place near our home, and his quote was so much better! And no, I didn't do the side bullnoses. And I think it looks perfectly fine. And to be honest, I'm not sure what Daltile is. I just asked for white subway tiles, and what you see in the pictures is what I walked out with. And, YES, we are SO pleased! I don't think I'll ever have another kitchen without them :) Love your questions, by the way. Keep them coming!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I would love if my blog turned out like Darby's :)