My dear, sweet, beautiful friend! I cannot believe that I was with you ALLLL day Monday and you kept these pictures from me! :) They are the sweetest thing I've ever seen. (I almost shed a tiny little tear when I just looked at them.) Just yet another reason why I love you so dearly.
The pictures are AWESOME and the simple way you presented them is so beautiful and elegant. Such a beautiful and sweet family!! Praise Him for the joy He brings you!!
He has been good to you! Your family looks beautiful! I love these and I love the 45 pumpkins I made after your last post.
ReplyDeleteMy dear, sweet, beautiful friend! I cannot believe that I was with you ALLLL day Monday and you kept these pictures from me! :) They are the sweetest thing I've ever seen. (I almost shed a tiny little tear when I just looked at them.) Just yet another reason why I love you so dearly.
ReplyDeleteOh! I LOVE these pictures!! My favorite is that first one! So precious...
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are AWESOME and the simple way you presented them is so beautiful and elegant. Such a beautiful and sweet family!! Praise Him for the joy He brings you!!
ReplyDelete