Emma Kate is too!

This is how we've been spending our mornings (and most afternoons too)! Emma Kate in her swing. Me in mine. There is no better way to enjoy a warm cup of coffee!

And there is no cuter way to cover a baby's foot, than with footie pajamas! I love footie pajamas on a baby! They look so cozy!

I am so thankful for this time that I get to be home and enjoy these cool mornings with her! I think that we are both giddy about fall :)
Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem!
Praise your God, O Zion!...
He spreads the snow like wool;
and scatters the frost like ashes.
He hurls down his hail like pebbles.
Who can withstand his icy blast?
He sends forth His word and melts them
He stirs up his breezes, and the waters flow.
Psalm 147:12-18
LOVE those pictures!! I agree, footie pajamas are the cutest! I'm sure Julianne will hate me when I'm forcing her to wear them when she's like 10 years old! Ha ha!
ReplyDeleteYou can really tell by these pictures that Emma Kate is enjoying life. She is so cute in those pink striped pj's in her little pink swing. These cool mornings ARE a blessiing from God.
ReplyDelete