...and P is for Perfect! As in, yesterday was the perfect fall day for taking our little pumpkins to the pumpkin patch. My best friend, Kathryn, and I tried last week to take the girls to the pumpkin patch, but it turned out to be a hot, nasty day. We rescheduled for yesterday, and I am so happy we did! Yesterday was perfect! It was cool and sunny. And, it was really fun pulling out fall clothes to wear! And don't think that Kathryn and I didn't go to the pumpkin patch wearing our new matching cowboy boots, because we most certainly did! Have I told y'all yet that I love fall? And I love these sweet girls! I'm just sad that I didn't get a picture of all three girls together! I guess there's always next year...







These girls were definitely the cutest pumpkins of the patch!!
No comments:
Post a Comment