Tomorrow we are leaving for Boston to have Emma Kate's heart defect surgically repaired. We should be to Boston by about 1:30 if everything goes as scheduled. Tuesday morning we have to be at the hospital for 7:30 am, and Emma Kate will have all of her pre-op work done. I'm not sure exactly what all that entails yet. I know that at some point, she will have a sedated ECHO done. This is a procedure that evaluates the structure and function of the heart. Her surgery is scheduled for Wednesday morning, May 13th, and we will update when we know an exact time. Thank you so much for checking on us and for keeping us in your prayers.
I love y'all and am praying for my sweet baby girl! Can't wait to have you back home. :)
ReplyDeleteLindsey
We will keep you all in our prayers every minute of every day until Emma Kate returns home.
ReplyDeleteLove you all.
Zee Caston
You all are in our prayers tonight.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Karen