Rachel, Thanks so much for posting pictures! I am relieved just to see her sweet face! We have been praying like crazy. I think it's such a blessing y'all are getting to talk to all these doctors and specialists and find out as much as you can to help EK in any way.
We can't wait for y'all to get home! LOVE YOU EMMA KATE!! Lee Lee
she has that look on her face like "what the heck just happened!" haha, she looks FANTASTIC!!! And I am so amazed at her quick recovery, what a trooper!!! We've got to get together more often to let the girls play when yall get home. Give Dr. Breitbart our love!
Rachel, Thanks so much for posting pictures! I am relieved just to see her sweet face! We have been praying like crazy. I think it's such a blessing y'all are getting to talk to all these doctors and specialists and find out as much as you can to help EK in any way.
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait for y'all to get home! LOVE YOU EMMA KATE!!
Lee Lee
Emma Kate, you look so good!! We can't wait to have you home!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Uncle Matt and Aunt E
she has that look on her face like "what the heck just happened!" haha, she looks FANTASTIC!!! And I am so amazed at her quick recovery, what a trooper!!! We've got to get together more often to let the girls play when yall get home. Give Dr. Breitbart our love!
ReplyDelete