Friday, May 22, 2009

Out and About in Prouty Garden






4 comments:

  1. YEAH!! These did my heart good! I think she's even smiling! Hurry home.
    Missing y'all,
    -Myrt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring a blanket from the unit and spread it out in the grass. Let little Miss Emma Kate play there. I know there is a sign to not go on the grass, but we did for a brief visit. It did Hannah a lot of good to stretch out on the ground in the garden. I bet the weather is beautiful there now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see these pics! We have been galavanting about while still saying a prayer for Miss EK. Tell her she can have an unofficial Occupational Therapist if she needs one when Zack and Kristen visit Zachary! She graduated with Dr. Megumi Mills today from The University of Mississippi Medical School.
    She looks GREAT! So happy that God has seen fit to heal her in this way for His Glory! I was hoping to keep her in the nursery in a few weeks but have switched this weekend with the Hackenbergs. I can dream about holding her again but not this Sunday! LOL. Take care and treasure every moment! Love,
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma Kate, you look beautiful, baby girl! As always, I am amazed by your strength! Come home soon!

    Love,
    Fleur

    ReplyDelete